Alexis and Ronan have some goldfish crackers
Ally decides to throw goldfish crackers out the front door
My amazing and beautiful niece celebrates her first birthday
Ally enjoys her cupcake

Happy Birthday to you!
Ally passed on her 1st birthday crown!
Two special presents.
Ally passed on her 1st birthday crown!
hard to believe twenty years ago she burned soup. Good job Laura!
Ronan insisted we get Alexis the dog. He said Alexis really wants this. So I caved.
The Roster has a story. I will try to find the picture of Laura's first birthday where it began.
I was six but I remember a pretty good sized box came for Laura for her first birthday(either from Susan or my Grandma).
My mom let me help her open it. It had a ton of the packing noodles in it. We pull it out and there it was purple and big. Laura looked at it screamed, ran to her room and cried. She would not come out until the chicken was gone.
So I nicked named it the bionic chicken.
It was 1976 so bionic man and woman were my favorite shows.
So to honor family I pulled out the bionic chicken and we gave it to Alexis for her birthday.
Special thanks to Laura and Brendan. They were thoughtful enough to have two parties for everyone who loves them and their family. As not to make us all travel to Sacramento for a party they had another party here for all of us to help celebrate.
Here is to another great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment