When Laura and I were kids, one of my favorite memories was on Sunday night you had to take your shower early and get in your jammies so you could watch the Disney movie on ABC. I thought we should have a similar tradition. So on Sunday night we eat dinner early, get ready for bed and watch a movie. Ronan, Rob and Ally go to the video store and pick out something great to watch.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Sunday Night Movie Night
When Laura and I were kids, one of my favorite memories was on Sunday night you had to take your shower early and get in your jammies so you could watch the Disney movie on ABC. I thought we should have a similar tradition. So on Sunday night we eat dinner early, get ready for bed and watch a movie. Ronan, Rob and Ally go to the video store and pick out something great to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment