The ball pit. Rob took these pictures of he and Collin's end of the fun. And I am the worst about remembering to take pictures. By the time I even thought about getting them all in a pic it was Collin's nap time. We all enjoyed our visit and we enjoyed seeing our cousins. Collin is crawling all over the place and has the best sense of humor. He laughs all the time. He is great at signing too. Ronan has learned some at school but I can tell Collin is a master.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
A Visit with our Cousins
The ball pit. Rob took these pictures of he and Collin's end of the fun. And I am the worst about remembering to take pictures. By the time I even thought about getting them all in a pic it was Collin's nap time. We all enjoyed our visit and we enjoyed seeing our cousins. Collin is crawling all over the place and has the best sense of humor. He laughs all the time. He is great at signing too. Ronan has learned some at school but I can tell Collin is a master.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment