
Back when
Ronan was young,
haha haha. Just kidding. Last year and I honestly think it was a year or at least 9 months ago.
Ronan and I were out running errands, and we both saw this phone. I had been for years admiring one that was way too expensive. We were somewhere it was at least half the cost. We decided it would be a good fit for our kitchen. I love to watch him answer the phone when family calls. He loves talking on it with those he knows and hangs up quickly on anyone he does not. I can
remember as a kid doing the same thing. I love these moments!
1 comment:
That is too funny! Sam used to get irritated when people would call, no matter who, and he would just pick up the phone and hang it back up! I'll have to have Jake give Ronan a call...he is always looking for someone to talk to!
Post a Comment